Saturday, January 5, 2013

north face kids running

Laugh, Although he was weak, but smiling almost rolling on the floor laughing while patting the ground, it seems, said to himself: "Imagine that! Can not think ah! Although my jerseys a bad thing to do the best, but the great bright but God is still on my side! "Subsequently, he solemnly sat up, stared at the Shaman, said:" You're right, fly, I fly not you fast, running, I not run and even fight with you, just not my luck is good, the rest of the last magic scrolls exactly petrochemical magic, and now might have been falls on your hands, but in the end, I'm exhausted a vindictive magic, but can only sit here, though you are trapped, but also to mobilize a few warriors want my life ... regardless to see how I come to the end? "Shaman sneer: "You know it Well ...... ready without a fight?" jerseys shook his head and said: "No, no, I would not finish it, although I now look dead the outcome, but I said I was going to lose it? The Shaman Excellency, If you encounter other people,north face kids, maybe they have you play dead numerous times, but you met my jerseys Master embarrassed ... you only give me to play the parts ... "Then, jerseys looked few a warrior, whispered smile, said:" You ... you ... you .. And you, you see what you see? hurry to head to my Shaman cut! "At this time, the other side of the garden. Oscars single-handedly turning the black sword jerseys and Shaman played while staring at the views of a very tough battle, and could not help but wriggle Yi Tan Road: "That jerseys Master really is not simple, and I heard him three months to Make a grudge, is it before really what does not? how I feel, his magic is more powerful than his grudge? empire ... empire ... really is Canglongwohu land ... "that barbarian standing opposite him strong, eccentric with a smile: "how ... Roland, you're worried about your partner? rest assured, I will soon be able to send you to go and meet him, the two of you eventually all the people and the Swiss with the city, and together embark on the journey of purgatory, you say ... this is what a perfect thing? "" Oops ... "Oscar gently smile, looked back at the the barbarians strong one, said, "can not think of people you barbarians speak so genteel, it seems so many years, you can also go astray, ah, you know you want to learn a little culture in mainland, presumably kinds of manner of speaking, to learn you very hard, right? "that strong snorted loudly, did not answer the Oscar was pointing at him, quite disdain, said:" I hate you barbarians that, obviously anything not, but why we should self-righteous? your not really think your Shaman who will be able to man the young master how to, right? hum ... Roland who really any of you knead the dough, you also Need for so many years hiding in the desolate land of the north, lived

No comments:

Post a Comment